it is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters. – mother teresa
Welcome to my blog! Please take your time and check out my latest posts. I strive to keep this site current with examples of my latest work and snippets about me, my life, and my amazing clients.
If something inspires you, or if you’d like to spread some cyber love, please feel comfortable to leave a comment!
ok, so a little bit about me…
I live in Brooklyn, Michigan (The Irish Hills). i am married to the best guy *ever*. marriage ROCKS! together, we are raising two amazing daughters that i am honored to know and love. (if you know my kids, you know what i mean… as a parent, i am one lucky duck) oh, and can’t forget about our Gordon Setter, Mazy-the-best-dog-ever. we also have a super sweet horse that lives about 8 miles from our home (he’s Hailey’s baby).
I am a proud member of NILMDTS and Children’s Photography Network. I am also a member of Brooklyn’s Chamber of Commerce, a great organization that supports and promote local businesses with the interest in improving our local economy.
i am blessed to be living my dream every time i capture your little one’s dimple or the last fleeting moments of youth in your high school senior or when i document every exquisite detail of your wedding day, from your first kiss as husband and wife, to the carefully thought out party favors.
it’s as simple as this: i love what i do and it shows in my work and in the relationships i have with you, my clients. thank you for the honor of allowing me to capture a slice of your family history. i don’t take that responsibility lightly.
a few trivial factoids…
* i love my family. i love spending as much time as possible with them. my kids, my husband… they.complete.me.
* i’m not afraid of embarrassing myself
* i’d rather shop online than schlep thru stores any day (and you black Friday people, you know who you are. You just plain ole crazy-craze!)
* i’m passionate about music and art. all types, all mediums. music, though, moves me deeply
* i love taking my dog to a big field and letting her run like crazy
* i want to marry a slice of deep dish Jet’s Pizza
* i love the feel of grass, plush carpet, & soft rugs on my bare feet
* i love camera gear, and i love talking about camera gear…probably way too much
* friends and family used to tease me because i never watched tv. now, thanks to Netflix, i watch marathon seasons of various tv series. it can’t be healthy…
* i love being eclectic and unique
* i laugh when i’m clumsy (then I look around to see if anyone else got a good laugh too)
* horseback riding rocks
* i love chocolate. pretty much anything chocolate. my husband makes sure i have a fresh stock of dove chocolates in my file drawer… i know, he’s awesome.
* i love being around energetic people. i love acting goofy. i love how kids keep you young and keep you from taking yourself too seriously.
when a clients hires me to preserve something they cherish, it’s the deepest honor and hugest compliment anyone can ever give me. I truly look forward to meeting you – thanks for stopping by!